Information & Contact Details
More than a nice cake. - A cake unique to you, freshly made by hand...
Exclusive cake prices vary depending on what type of cake you want, and the level of work involved. Handmade and hand painted sugar flowers, icing pipework, sugar lace etc. can take many hours to make.
A collaboration: Part of the process of producing a cake just for you is the conversations (face to face, on the phone or email) about the design elements, flavours, servings etc - so that you get a cake that not only meets your requirements, but is specially made for you.
Choices of cake
- Fruit cake: victorian boiled fruit cake, a very moist fruit cake.
- Sponge cake: choice of a delicious dark or white chocolate mud cake, firm but moist - a bit like fudge cake, or if you prefer, you can have a vanilla madeira sponge or carrot cake.
- Filling: filling for the sponge can either be dark or white chocolate ganache, or silky smooth italian meringue buttercream. These fillings can have additional flavouring if required (coffee or citrus for example).
- Initial covering: (crumb coat) can be marzipan (this is best for fruit cake), white or dark chocolate ganache or buttercream.
- The main covering: fondant (default vanilla, but other choose of flavours)
- Sugar work: flowers and centre piece cake toppers. (if part of the decoration) are hand made and hand painted.
- Gold leaf option: parts or all of a layer covered in edible 24k gold/silver leaf.
- Pulled Sugar: blown sugar fruit
No preservatives - All cakes are baked with fresh ingedients (including homemade fondant)
Baking options: gluten free or vegitarian can be requested
Delivery (and setup if required) is free within 10 miles of Heathfield.
Contact me for more details.
Location: Heathfield, East Sussex